Talk to Us Free
Don't Pay a Penny Unless We Win
Why they happen
Underride truck accidents happen for many different reasons in the San Antonio area. Some of the most common causes include:
- Truck driver stops suddenly without warning
- Truck crashes into another vehicle, causing a multi-car pileup that results in an underride accident
- Truck's brake lights are not working, causing cars to crash into the back of the truck
- Truck's trailer comes off, resulting in cars behind to crash instantly into the trailer
- Hazardous weather conditions
There are many other reasons why underride accidents occur. Whatever the cause of your crash, make sure you get the support you need to get your life back on track. Contact our San Antonio office and schedule an appointment today.
Take back control
You might think you don't need an attorney after an underride accident in San Antonio. If you or a loved one were injured in such a crash, you might think that all you need to do is simply contact your insurance company or contact the truck driver's insurance company and they'll take care of everything.
But most accidents are rarely so straightforward. Instead, you'll likely encounter a lot of resistance from trucking companies, their insurance providers or the attorneys who represent them. That's because they're often all focused on one goal - paying you as little as possible for your accident.
They don't intimidate us. We know how to take on trucking companies and win. And the same goes for their insurance companies and attorneys. We know the tricks they often play and how to beat them at their own game. Take back control. Contact Tracey & Fox and demand justice.