Talk to Us Free
Don't Pay a Penny Unless We Win
Our dedicated Houston accident attorneys at Tracey & Fox can make sure your rights are respected. We know how the legal system works and what it takes to succeed in such difficult cases. That’s why we have such a strong track record. Case results matter here.
Types of Injuries
Loss of limb injuries are often classified based on where amputation occurred on a person’s body. Amputations involving the upper half of the body (arms, hands, etc.) are known as upper limb-amputations. Amputations involving the lower half of body (legs, feet, etc.) are known as lower-limb amputations. Types of amputation injuries include:
- Shoulder Disarticulation (Amputation of entire arm)
- Transhumeral (Above-elbow amputation)
- Transradial (Forearm amputation)
- Metacarpal amputation (Removal of hand below the wrist)
- Wrist disarticulation (Amputation of hand including the wrist)
- Digit amputation (Removal of fingers)
- Hip disarticulation (Amputation of the entire leg and hip joint)
- Transfemoral amputation (Removal of leg above the knee)
- Knee disarticulation (Amputation of leg including the knee)
- Transtibial amputation (Amputation of leg below the knee)
- Ankle disarticulation (Amputation of foot including the ankle)
- Foot amputation (Removal of foot below the ankle)
- Digit amputation (Removal of toes)
We Demand Justice
Simply recovering from your injuries can be challenging in itself. That’s why the last thing you need to worry about is dealing with aggressive insurance companies that refuse to cooperate with you after your accident.
We can deal with them on your behalf and handle all the red tape. That’s because we have years of experience negotiating with insurance companies. And if they refuse to fairly compensate you, we’re prepared to file a lawsuit against them and take them to court.
Remember, you didn’t do anything wrong. You shouldn’t have to pay for someone else’s mistakes. Put your trust in a Houston law firm that delivers results. Contact Tracey & Fox and schedule your free case evaluation today at our Houston office. Your case matters here.