Talk to Us Free
Don't Pay a Penny Unless We Win
Get straight answers after your oil or gas well accident. Contact Tracey & Fox. Our Texas oil rig accident attorneys can answer your questions and help you get your life back on track. We have decades of experience handling such complex cases and know what it takes to win.
Types of Accidents
Accidents involving gas wells or oil drilling rigs can cover a wide range of causes. Some of the most common – and most serious – accidents we deal with at our law firm include:
- Blowout drilling well accident – An uncontrolled release of oil or gas from a well.
- Drilling well explosion – Pressure built up in wells can release and explode.
- Gas fire – Fires are common since oil and gas are highly flammable.
- Falling debris – Cables, drill strings, pipe tongs or other derrick parts can fall and injure workers, especially if a fire or explosion occurs.
- Burns – Hazardous chemicals or dangerously hot metal can cause severe burns.
These are just a small sample of common accidents involving oil and gas drilling equipment. Many other types of oil and gas well accidents are common. And the circumstances surrounding each case are unique.
While each accident is unique, there are often some similarities between such accidents. Some of the most common causes of oil or gas well accidents include:
- Defective oil or gas drill equipment
- Poorly maintained gas or oil well
- Reckless or negligent actions of oil workers
- Mistakes made by untrained workers
- Impaired oil rig workers
Accidents occur for many other reasons. And in each case, it’s critical that you take immediate legal action to protect your rights. That’s why we want to meet with you as soon as possible after your accident.
Why Choose Us
Experience matters when it comes to oil or gas well accidents in Texas. That’s why so many injured workers and their families rely on us to help them when they need us most. In case after case, we consistently obtain sizable settlements and verdicts for injury victims. Results matter here.
What’s the secret to our success? We work tirelessly on every single case we handle. And that includes our investigation into oil and gas rig accidents. From carefully reviewing accident reports to previous inspections conducted by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), we leave no stone unturned.
And that’s just the beginning. We regularly consult with experts in their field. We interview witnesses whenever possible. We provide insurance companies accurate estimates of the true financial impact of your accident. And if they refuse to fairly compensate you, we’re prepared to file a lawsuit against them on your behalf and take them to court.
This may be your only opportunity to get the money you rightfully deserve. Seize it. Contact us and discover what our tenacious, Texas attorneys can do for you.