Dallas Industrial and Oil Rig Accident Lawyers
Our personal injury attorneys defend the rights of injured oil rig workers
Dallas has many oil rigs and factories throughout the city. That’s why oil rig accidents and industrial accidents often occur in Dallas. When they do, workers often sustain serious injuries that can significantly affect their lives. They might require surgery or extensive medical care. They might not be able to work for weeks or months or perhaps never again.
If you or loved one has been seriously injured in an industrial accident or oil rig accident in Dallas or elsewhere in Texas, we can help. Our experienced, Dallas industrial accident attorneys at Tracey Fox King & Walters know the law and understand how the legal system works. That’s because our lawyers have more than a century of combined legal experience. You can count on us when it matters most.
What type of industrial accident or oil rig accident are you dealing with?
Oil rigs, factories and industrial sites can be hazardous places to work. That’s why workers at these businesses often sustain serious injuries. Some of the most common types of oil rig accidents and industrial accidents we deal with at our Dallas law firm include:
- Blowout accident at oil or gas drilling well
- Chemical accident, including chemical burns and exposure to hazardous chemicals
- Chemical burns caused by hazardous chemicals coming into contact with skin
- Chemical explosions due to combustible chemicals
- Crushed by factory machinery or other large objects
- Drilling well explosion caused by built-up pressure in well
- Falling objects crushing workers
- Gas fires, especially at oil or gas rigs
- Slip and fall accidents caused by wet floors
- Unmarked hazards resulting in trip and fall accidents
Is this what happened to you? Or are you dealing with another type of industrial or oil rig accident? Whatever type of workplace accident you’re dealing with in Dallas, our law firm can help you every step of the way. From filling out forms to dealing with insurance companies on your behalf, you can count on our experienced Dallas legal team.
What makes industrial accidents and oil rig accidents complicated?
You might think you don’t even need a lawyer if you or a loved one got hurt while working on an oil rig or in a factory in Dallas. All you have to do is tell your employer you were hurt, and they will take care of everything, right? Don’t be so sure.
In many cases, industrial accidents and oil rig accidents turn out to be far more complicated than many people expect. Reasons why include:
- Your company denies doing anything wrong and blames you for causing accident.
- Your company violated state or federal safety regulations, which resulted in your injury.
- Your company refuses to share its records documenting safety violations.
- Your company’s insurance company denies your injury claim due to a pre-existing medical condition.
- Your company has pressured you to return to work even though you’re still injured.
You don’t have to deal with your oil rig accident or industrial accident on your own. Our Dallas law firm can demand justice for you.
How much is my Dallas industrial accident or oil rig accident case worth?
The financial toll of your oil rig accident or industrial accident can add up fast. Depending on the severity of your injuries, you may need surgery and other, extensive medical care. During that time, you will likely not be able to work while you rest and recover.
Other times, industrial accidents or oil rig accidents are sometimes even more severe. You or loved one may have lost an arm, a leg or another body part in an industrial accident. In certain extreme cases, fatalities sometimes occur on the job.
Each one of these scenarios can have a significant financial impact, adding to up thousands or even millions of dollars. Obtaining this money can sometimes be very challenging. That’s because some corporations and their insurance companies deny accident claims in order to save money. That’s not right. That’s why we want to meet with you right away.
Get tough after your Dallas oil rig accident or industrial accident. Contact us.
The stakes are high after your oil rig or industrial accident. The longer you wait, the harder it may be to get the money you deserve for your injuries. We can help. Our lawyers know how to find the facts that matter. We know the law. We have extensive courtroom experience. We’re prepared to do the work that needs to be done to get the job done right.
Get tough. Get Tracey Fox King & Walters – the Dallas law firm Texans trust.