A compassionate attorney who comes through for clients
A proud co-owner of Tracey & Fox, Shawn Fox has over a decade of experience in personal injury law. Shawn doesn't like seeing people and their families suffer because someone was negligent. That's why he has been helping clients get compensation for their injuries since 2003. Shawn is licensed to practice in both Texas and Pennsylvania.
"I learned the value of a hard day's work, and a lot of times, people we're representing, they are blue collar workers... your average hard-working Americans, and I wanted to help those people."
Shawn is very skilled at organizing and structuring cases in a way that gets clients maximum compensation. Many times, he has been on the cutting edge of litigation to get results, especially in pharmaceutical drug cases. Thanks to his work, injured clients have been able to pay their bills and move on with their lives.
Areas of Practice
- Pharmaceutical Drug Litigation
- Toxic Tort
- Product Liability
- Texas, 2003
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2004
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 2005
- Pennsylvania, 2009
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas
J.D., 2003 (Honors: Phi Delta Phi, 2001)
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas
- Stephen F. Austin State University, Nacogdoches, Texas
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice